Here are my top tips for newbies. Click on the links below to get detailed information on each of my tips.
- Basic housekeeping – what are you going to call that Flow? How will you find it again in the future? How will you know what it is for?
- Error Handling – a flow fails, it runs multiple times a day, which failed flow is the one you want to look at in the history?
- Naming that step (TBC) – too many steps called the same 1, 2 , 3 & 4. Make it mean something and use comments where you can.
- Troubleshooting (TBC) – I am getting an error about an invalid value, what next?
- Compose (TBC) – have you heard of it, if you are looking for quick storage why setup a variable?